Thursday, December 11, 2008

OOpppsss...I forgot to post these pictures!

I was looking through my camera the other night and thought, "Hey, I haven't shown these pictures?" So here's a few pictures from the past two weeks or so.
My brother (Tiffani's) and his family stopping overnight
here in Oklahoma on their way to relocate to Utah.

Terry, Kayla & JosephAlign Center

Mom at Robber's Cave in Oklahoma Thanksgiving Day.

All of us at Robber's Cave in Oklahoma Thanksgiving Day.

Ed & I in our deer hunting gear in the woods.

Ed ready to snag a deer!

Ed's deer hunting birthday cake!

Ed at his cake and ice cream party.

Ed & I at the McAlester Christmas Parade.

(It was 20 degrees at 7:00pm!!)

Our niece and her mom in the Christmas Parade.

(She's the one waving with the pink glove.)

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Cute pics! Tiff, just so you know, I commend you for going hunting with Ed. I would NEVER go with Jeremiah. I'm so glad that he has brothers to do all of that stuff with!!