Tahitian Noni International-Dallas, TexasI don’t know how many of you know that I(Tiffani) use to work for Tahitian Noni International. I really liked it a lot. The interactions there with distributors and customers were so fun and it paid very well. Near the end of last year , I saw that business had taken a nose dive. We weren’t suppose to say anything of course, but I think it was evident to everyone. I knew, as an employee, my time in the Texas office was short lived. Thankfully Ed found a job here in Oklahoma and we moved, so I didn‘t have to worry about it anymore. But sadly, I found out about 2 months ago that Tahitian Noni International was closing basically all of their Lifestyle Centers, which are their retail stores. The Texas office officially closed November 1, 2008. Luckily, my brother who worked for the same company in Georgia, was offered a position in the Utah office and has relocated there. I tell ya, our Heavenly Father knows the plan for us. I didn’t know that moving would be this much of a blessing. In these tough times, my husband and I are both employed and able to pay our bills. Not everyone can say that. My advice… listen to what He’s saying.
3 comments:
WHAT?!?!
No more Noni-Chews?!?!?
ACK! My life is over.
Now I must take to the street to find my fix.
Damn you Tiffani! We are no longer sisters!
What! How am I supposed to get more Noni chaptstick? I was planning on hitting the Dallas store when I come home for Christmas and stocking up. This SUCKS!
So great how blessings work, without even knowing they are playing out.
Post a Comment